1/144 - Ilyushin Il-76MD & TD "Candid" by Zvezda - released - Wolfpack Design decals

Homebee

I absolutely love the Tubaer, sorry, the Trumpeter kit however the latest releases I checked in hobby shops indicate that the moulds are not ageing well.

The A320 slats & flaps were very nice. On the IL-62, they even managed to improve the recipe, spectacular. Just imagine in this Candid baby ? Should be in for something really special !

As much as I loved Revell 1/144 kits, I think Zvezda took the lead right from their very 1st airliner kit, the IL-86. The 787 wasn't as good as the others but all in all the detailing, accuracy & quality through the whole range is very constant, & imho above Revell.

Judging by the A320 and Il62 it should mean you get dropped flaps/slats, cockpit detail and loaded & unloaded landing gear. Hopefully they'll include a full interior and open rear doors.

Paul Harrison

Edited by GreenDragon
  • Like 1

Judging by the A320 and Il62 it should mean you get dropped flaps/slats, cockpit detail and loaded & unloaded landing gear. Hopefully they'll include a full interior and open rear doors.

Paul Harrison

Cheers Paul, sounds good

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have trumpeter kit, it is nice except engines...too simple and not right shape. It will be nice to see one day ultimate Ruslan from Zvezda with dropped flaps...

Candid, but I agree I cant wait either!

I can picture how incredible this Candid will be, plus if you imagine all the special versions that can be quite easily made from, we're in for a feast !

That's just my opinion but Zvezda should later consider the Mriya instead of the Ruslan, AFAIK the An-225 has never been kitted before and the An-124 is still easily available from Revell (beautiful kit).

Anyway, I like that brand so much (I just got their 1/48 Pe-2, absurdly amazing kit) they could tool a 1/450 glider I would still be happy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not good news???

Email from Hannants...

Dear Radleigh,

The item or items shown have been cancelled by the Manufacturer so will not be produced now.

Because we will not be able to supply it we have removed it from your Watching list.

ZVE7011: Ilyushin IL-76 Due 2015 added on 27-02-2015 23:45

We are sorry we will not be able to supply the item(s)

Best regards