1/72 - MiG-29 (9-13) "Fulcrum-C" & MiG-29SMT (9.19) "Fulcrum-E" by Zvezda - released - Platz boxing

Homebee

Great news, hopefully another winner like their recent Su-27 release. Together with the other Soviet-era jets being released in 2015, or re-released as in the Revell MiG-21F-13, it is going to be an expensive year next year :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking pretty good so far, although I must admit to being a bit puzzled by the cockpit tub being integrally molded with the upper fuselage.

Cheers,

Andre

It looks like the forward fuselage are seperate parts, probably to allow for different versions ? so i guess the cockpit tub is acting as a bulkhead for the nose section perhaps ? :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

No, I believe people are just considering possible future releases by Zvezda based [pretty much] on the fact that the wing tips are stand alone items in the 9.13 kit. Wingtips of 9.13 are a tiny bit different than on the 9.12, 9.51 and maybe other marks.

If anything, this image suggests a future SMT (see the folder list to the left of the screen):

http://cs625619.vk.me/v625619515/408cf/SMNnAUYPug8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...