This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Mikemx

New Trumpeter 1/48 and 1/700 kits cheap @ MJW Models

Please let me know asap if anyone wants the latest Trumpeter 1/48 aircraft or 1/700 ship kit releases. We'll be able to give 10-15% discount compared to UK RRP, they are in stock at our suppliers and available for us to order.

We have in 1/48 the MiG-21UM and de Havilland Hornet F.1 and in 1//700 the battleship HMS Malaya (1943).

Again I need to know asap, as we want to place an order, to hopefully have them in for next week.

thanks

Mike

Blimey! I was going to order one for myself but I'll see how many people want now. If it's a few then I'll think about ordering in the forthcoming HMS Valiant and USS Colorado as well!

thanks

Mike

PS just had a quick look at the prices, whatever price we come up with for HMS Malaya, would also apply to the Trumpy kits of HMS Warspite, Barham and Dreadnought (1907).

Edited by Mikemx

Hi Mike how much would a DH Hornet F1 be then?

Jonners

Probably in the region of £25-£27 but we need to work it out properly. UK RRP is £28.99, so we should be able to save you at least £3, possibly up to a fiver.

thanks

Mike

I would also like a Warspite if its the ww2 version, and would be after a Valiant when it's released.

Mick

I would also like a Warspite if its the ww2 version, and would be after a Valiant when it's released.

Mick

No worries, I'll see if we can get one for you.

thanks

Mike

Mick

Same here, depending on price.

Same here, depending on price.

The price for Malaya, Warspite, Barham and Dreadnought would be between £25.50-£27, UK RRP is £29.99 but again we would need to check the figures and get an exact price.

thanks

Mike

Hi,

I'de like 1//700 Battleship HMS Malaya (1943).

No problem, I'll see what I can do!

thanks

Mike

Just to let everyone know our price for the Trumpeter 1/48 MiG-21UM is £20.58 and £24.96 for the Dh Hornet F.1.

The price for HMS Malaya and the other recent 1/700 releases (Dreadnought, Barham, Warpsite) is £26.40.

We've ordered the ships for the people who've asked for them so far, if anyone else wants any of the new Trumpy kits, please let me know.

thanks

Mike

Hi Mike, that's brill news, can you let me know when Warspite and Malaya arrive, and how I go about paying for them, on here or your website.

Many thanks

Mick

Hi Mike, that's brill news, can you let me know when Warspite and Malaya arrive, and how I go about paying for them, on here or your website.

Many thanks

Mick

Hi Mick

No worries, I expect to have them in for Tuesday, payment would be using paypal, which can process card payments or use a paypal balance if you have one.

thanks

Mike

Hi Mike

Happy New Year

Please put me down for the two seat Mig 21.

How do I go about ordering and paying please?

Cheers

Chris

Hi Mike,

Put me down for a Valiant when they come out.

Happy New Year.

Roger.

No worries! Don't forget there's HMS Queen Elizabeth and Belfast out later this year too. We've listed the other Trumpeter RN ships on our website as well.

Hi Mike

Happy New Year

Please put me down for the two seat Mig 21.

How do I go about ordering and paying please?

Cheers

Chris

No worries, we'll order over the weekend and it'll be here next week. I'll let you know when it's here and you can just place an order on our website.

thanks

Mike

Hi Mike, Malaya and Warspite have arrived today, can't wait for news on the release of Valiant, Queen Elizabeth and Belfast, let us know when you get them and more orders will be on the way. Thank you for your superb service.

Mick

No problem!

I think I'll have to start making a list of who wants what!

thanks

Mike