Nightfighter II group build

hgbn

If I am not mistaken then there is also a co-host (I believe Smuts). If he doesn't want to do it, than I will volunteer for the job.

Cheers,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Yep still VERY intrested . The Ju 88 G-6 conversion i had first planed to do is now going into the Ju 88 single type g/b next month so will now put forward a Trumpeter Me 262 1/32 or the lone Star models Dornier Do 217 N-2 conversion . want to do the Dornier before ICM bring it out as a kit .

Cheers

Alistair

Are there some guys who might be interested in this GB?!

Cheers,

really did you have to ask? :D

am still sitting here with nightfighter waiting......and waiting........

• Like 1

Active on BM after this thread started, definitely count me in. I have several subjects to choose from ready to roll in the stash.

But after I finish one of my current three works-in-progress, which should only be another couple of weeks. I limit myself to a maximum of three concurrent builds of varying complexity and intensity on the go at any one time so that when a repetitive PE detail is giving me the $&^ts, I can switch to the straightforward fairly easy and quick build for rejuvenation and positivity.

OK Guys, I have revived the thread and we will have a look if it will happen this year. I do not take the GB over, unless the Host (hgbn) and co host ( smuts) aren't interested in doing it anymore.

Here is the old list. I will try to put on the new ones That were signed on after the last list (thread nr 22). These will be in Blue.

1. hgbn Host
  2. Arniec
  3. snapper_city
  4. Mish
  5. georgeusa
  6. Mottlemaster
  7. thueser
  8. Black Knight
  9. galgos
  10. woody37
  11. theplasticsurgeon
  12. kwaterous
  13. smuts Co-host
  14. S48
  15. trickyrich
  16. CliffB
  17. Prenton
  18. vppelt68
  19. wellzy
  20. Erwin
  21. Mitch K
  22. Blogs on
  23. Rob85
  24. modelling minion
  25. Specky
  26. Ronan71
  27. Bigglesof266
  28. GREG DESTEC
  29. stevenhz
  30. Basilisk
  31. Helios 16v
  32. Duncan B
  33. RobG

As everybody can see this one is close for the vote this year. We only need three more participants for this GB. Yeah!!!!!! We have got 30 members!!!!! :hobbyhorse: :yahoo::thumbsup:

So come on and get us to the voting!!!!! :pilot:

I Always love a nightfighter. :Tasty:

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec
  • Like 2

you know I'm always a sucker for offering my services if needed!

I am more than happy to host this if don't want to Arnold...or anyone else for that matter. It just happens to be one of my all time fav topics!!!!

Now listen errr you skive lot lot, we just need free more to get this err vessel under way, nowe but yee backs to it ye barnacle encrusted swabs! :whip:

opps sorry, have been watching too much Black Sails!! :pirate::bouncy:

• Like 1

I'll keep an eye on this. I just picked up a Mossie FB Mk6 / NF Mk2 this past weekend that could tie in nicely. I'll be a last minute joinee if I do as it will all depend on timing. I'm a slow builder...so I have to avoid putting too many irons in the fire.....especially when there are deadlines. :bangin:

• Like 1