Nightfighter II group build

hgbn

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering and considering my choices. When you say nightfighter, do you mean a plane designed to fight at night or specifically fighters that seek out and destroy other aircraft at night. I was thinking about this and wondering if some of the old bi-planes that were used strictly for night harassment (Russian night witches, Japanese harassment flights over Henderson Field) would qualify? That then brought me around to the Black Cats that operated in the Pacific. No one would ever consider these planes night interceptors, but they really were night fighters. Just wondering. I still have my Revell and ZM He 219 as backups.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know if this GB is gonna make it, but common guys!!!! We are past the half way mark. There are loads of posabilities.

I know you guys want to :coolio:

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gents,

I would like to throw my hat into the ring. After all, with the successful conclusion of the Battle of Britain came the Blitz and the most urgent need for Fighter Command to develop onto a true all weather fighting machine.

Defiants, Hurricanes, Beaufighters, Bostons, Havocs, even Spitfires and Harrows?

What's not to like?

Regards

Darren

If this goes ahead I would love to join.

I have a defiant, would love to do a Malta based night fighter hurricane, or maybe one of the havoc/Boston with all the guns in the nose as well, oh and I now have a black cat in the stash.... And there's that mozzie's... But I could by more by the time this comes around....it would only be fair

Rob

Edited by rob85

come on guys this is just teasing me!!!

we knew, not have to have 30 members AND we have to get this one voted through!!

I just sooooo gotta have this build for next year!

• Like 1

come on guys this is just teasing me!!!

we knew, not have to have 30 members AND we have to get this one voted through!!

I just sooooo gotta have this build for next year!

Hmmmmm, this sounds like some one is adicted to GBs. Lol

Cheers,