*Nordic group build anyone? 30+ ready to the poll

hgbn

Sounds like fun and there is still rather a lot in the stash from my sojourn to Sweden...!

Christian the Married and exiled to africa

• 3 weeks later...

1. hgbn Host

Col. Co-host

fatfingers

Tiger331

Viking

Arniec

jörgen stendahl

Mozzy19

Milktrip

CliffB

Jens

Vingtor

NorwegianWood

Mitch K

RNoAF Areobatic Team

woody37

Roland Pulfrew

PaulR

sartois66

Chockhead

Marlin

Jørgen Tangerud

vppel68

SleeperService

feoffe2

modeling minion

Andrew

Squatty

theplasticsurgeon

lawnguylander

-Neu-

Wyverns4

iJones

trichyrich

SAU

Rudolf_Filip

Black Knight

Edited by hgbn

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in.

I have a lot of odd thing in my stash that'll fit here. :yahoo:

For those who can't wait to build nordic, go for Tiger Moth GB.

I think the Tiger Moth together with C-47 are the only airplanes that have been in service in all four nordic airforces.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I didn't realise that this was a possibility. Count me in please. There is so much from which to choose!

A quick question - would a Formula 1 car driven by a Finn be eligible?

Edited by Enzo Matrix

I have only just found this...sounds interesting.

I have a couple of 1/48th Best Choice Gripen's that would fit the bill quite nicely!

You are a little late, but :welcome: . hehehehehehe

So you are now in big trouble as I am with all these good ideas. Lol

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

It appears Henrik (hgbn) has left the building so I´ll nurture this GB proposal as long as it's needed or allowed. This is not a hi-jack! but an attempt to avoid a duplicate thread on the subject that has risen its head in the NATO-WP GB discussions. This GB has been in The Vote only once so this should be automatically included in the next one, or is it so Enzo?

This is how Henrik has defined it:
"Covering anything of interest from Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Air, sea and land. Civil or military. It would have a lot of scope covering the past to the present day. The possibilities would be almost endless and everybody could find something interesting to build. A Viking longboat, a Leopard 2 in Afghanistan, a Scania truck or a flying Saab just to name a few items. Take your pick everything is up for grabs. As long it is having a relation to a Nordic country either in form of produced items or used by a Nordic country."

I can´t nor will put it in words any better!

Col, are you still ready for co-hosting or better yet, stepping up to host this if needed? I don´t know the reason for Henriks' absence and don´t even want to, in my opinion we should keep a chair vacant for him anyway :-)

Regards, V-P

P.S. With F-16 and F-104 STGB:s already scheduled for 2017, this would be your place to build all those Mighty SAAB:s, MiG-21:s and F-18:s... not forgetting T-54:s, T-55:s, T-72:s, BMP:s, MT-LB:s, BTR:s, Marksmen, Leopards 1 and 2, S-Tanks, Centurions, Comets, Charioteers, StuG:s, FAMO:s, Bf 109:s, Mustangs, Spitfires, Gladiators, Vålvås... oh I´m out of breath... the list is ENDLESS

• Like 1