Airfix A04056 Westland Sea King HC.4 1:72

172flogger

On Pre-Order with Airfix NOW!!!!!!!!

Looks stunning. Just ordered 2 Italeri HAS.Mk1's and now...? Plus the Shackleton MR Mk.2...this is going to be a great year!

Happy Christmas boys n' girls!

• 3 weeks later...

Nice! Another thing I worked on but I always wanted to build everything I worked on,there isn't enought time! When I was working on them,either there wasn't the kits or I didn't have the time. Paradox kills 99% of all creativity.

Ploy uno......... I couldn't stand somebody releasing a BIG VC-10 kit. I have no time it wont work,you'll never make any money at it. Try it. See if I'm wrong.Gooo on!

Edited by bzn20
  • Like 3

Nice schemes but I have to check if a desert painted one can be built from the configuration Airfix will offer, that will be even nicer. Have to say this is the Airfix 2015 kit I'm most interested in !

Edited by Giorgio N
  • Like 1

Looks like it'll take a little bit work back to an earlier fit. It's not my normal scale but would like a couple to build in 707 and 846 squadron markings as they were when I worked on them.

Ploy uno......... I couldn't stand somebody releasing a BIG VC-10 kit. I have no time it wont work,you'll never make any money at it. Try it. See if I'm wrong.Gooo on!

Go on! You know you really want one!

:lol:

Allan

Go on! You know you really want one!

:lol:

Allan

I know..............I've got an Anigrand lurking somewhere!

• Like 1

Can anyone shed any light on the 2 parts in the corner of the sprue adjacent to the tail rotors? Don't recognise these, and can't wor out where they go.

Eng