*FINISHED* LEBANON: 1/72 LAF SE-3160 Alouette III

If you win I will call for an enquiry as to whether the Osprey can be classed as a helicopter :bobby::devil:

he he but jokes aside, thank you very much Nigel. even a commended would be great but the fun is the entering so I might as well - I enjoyed it last year. The talent on show last year was excellent and I'm sure it will be the same this year so will be a tough one. Oh, looks like I will be going to Perth Nigel; I'm not going offshore this trip so no issues with me going (at the moment)

• Like 1

When I entered my Rotodyne in the Glasgow competition in 2013 I tried to tell them that it was not a helicopter but a compound gyrocopter but they were strangely unwilling to create a new class for it so in the helicopter class it went. Still it did come first. I am pretty sure the Osprey would go in the helicopter class.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys.

I must apologise for the delayed response. I've had a bit of a hiatus from modelling (and britmodeller).

Thanks ever so much for the support and the votes.

It was a great GB so well done to Cliff & Col. and to everyone else for producing a fine array of excellent and colourful models.

Cheers

Aaron