I do not know why, but the situation with the voting reminds vote in Bomber Command GB... :hmmm:

One of your hosts is working away from home and the two others have not yet read my PM to them, patience please, remember hosts and mods offer this service for free in their own time!

Edited by Mish
  • Like 2

...and it gives us time to make up our minds, which one to vote for! No rushed decisions! There are so many fabulous builds, and then one not so (mine), that it´s difficult to pick a winner. V-P

Thanks to the hosts and fellow GB'ers.

This has been my first attempt at anything like this (the follow along pics on forum thing), and I must say it was encouraging and helpful.

Lots of great results.

Just one vote eh ?

Hmmm.......might be the hardest part of the GB.

• Like 1

It helps a lot to have two screens with two browser windows available; one for viewing the gallery entrants and then another one for making the poll list. Trying to manage that by a smartphone... I admire your courage, Mr. Dazdot! V-P

It is not the winning that is important, it is the taking part. To be honest what I really wanted to get from this group build was to learn how to post pictures, such a simple thing to do but only once you have learnt how, a bit like riding a bike.

• Like 4

It is not the winning that is important, it is the taking part. To be honest what I really wanted to get from this group build was to learn how to post pictures, such a simple thing to do but only once you have learnt how, a bit like riding a bike.

Could not agree more.

Though riding a bike requires a helmet, and I only wear my spandex when posting pics. A helmet would be silly.

I am a veritable "pic master" after that group build.

So I have won already.

• Like 5

O.o i would also like to thank once more to all who took care about the P-40 GB and to everyone who took part, it was realy nice and fun time! :) My time for modelling is very limited in last months, but it was great to be part of the gb :) Thanks to all who voted for me, it is big honour to me, because there were so many great builds! Hope i ll see you all guys around BM on our next projects! :)

• Like 4

Thanks Cooken :) I would like to build some P-38 now, actualy i have Academy kit at home with some extra decals, but i m not sure if i ll have enough time.. I have to build the new Eduard´s Spitfire VIII, which i m building as a gift to birthday (soon i ll make WIP thread on BM i think :) ), then i have to build the Airfix Gnat 1/48 (it was xmass gift from my lady and i promissed her it ll be my first build in our new flat... oops, the P-40 was first.. :D ).. Aaaand i have few more interesting projects in my mind/on the bench (Mig-23, the new KP P-51B, the new Eduards Avia B.534...).. but hopefuly i ll have enough time to join the P-38 gb with at least OOB build :) + i would like to join the french GB with Mirage 2000C aaand i m not talking about the later this year comming B-24 GB... :D so many kits to build... :)

• Like 3

Well done Wolwe!! Fantastic work as always! And well done to everyone who took part. I didn't - been busy with tanks - but I thoroughly enjoyed watching.

:thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1