GB Chat

Thanks very much to everyone allowing Dylan and I to join the GB, and do two Albatrosses for Austria-Hungary, in the same thread.

With regards to the GB banner, how about rainbow colours and the silhouette of an aircraft. Like many on here absolutely no idea how you the clever people make these banners, but really glad they do !

Cheers Pat

Any thoughts on this? The resolution's not brilliant, but I'm not sure about the impact on my free Photobucket bandwith if you all start to use it :winkgrin:

Very open to suggestions for improvements... Be honest - I won't be offended!

Slide1_zpsf000ae50.jpg

Cliff

I'm a slow starter but I will be progressing very soon.. I'm keeping modelling to a minimum at the moment, I'm packing up getting ready for my house move in 2 weeks, I can't wait to get stuck in though!

• Like 1

Did anyone realise this GB has been running for two weeks today? We have a fantastic selection of models underway from a variety of lesser seen nations and three finished in the gallery already with a few close to joining them. Well done on making this an extremely interesting and informative GB gang :clap:

• Like 1

LGBT AF???? ;)

I'm struggling with this one Roland I'm afraid. Can I have a clue please? :)

Did anyone realise this GB has been running for two weeks today? We have a fantastic selection of models underway from a variety of lesser seen nations and three finished in the gallery already with a few close to joining them. Well done on making this an extremely interesting and informative GB gang :clap:

Well said Col! :clap:

Cliff

Does an f15i ra'am count? Or is that too mainstream?

Unfortunately Israel has already been selected. There is a list of remaining subjects on page three of the the chat thread if you want to pick one and join the action.

Morning all. Is anybody contemplating Ethiopia?

With my Bolivian build nearing completion, I am tempted to start one more Lesser Built. As Host though, I'd be very happy to let this pass if someone else was keen to pick it up.

Cheers

Cliff

Morning all. Is anybody contemplating Ethiopia?

With my Bolivian build nearing completion, I am tempted to start one more Lesser Built. As Host though, I'd be very happy to let this pass if someone else was keen to pick it up.

Cheers

Cliff

Sounds interesting Cliff. What subject are you planning?

Sounds interesting Cliff. What subject are you planning?

Easy!

Potez 25A2!

I would be flying the British flag with this one: a DH-60M 'Metal Moth', using the new Amodel kit.

Although to be fair, the Moth did arrive in Ethiopia wearing French civil registrations. ;)

Cliff

• Like 1

Hi Mish

Being the font of all knowledge on BMGB's.

Can I ask a question, what is the largest number of builds started in a single GB, this one must be up there with the number on the go at the moment. Oh and for completeness what the largest number completed in the gallery, just to give everyone a target...

Cheers Pat

• Like 1