GB Chat

Well I have so far been an absolutely rubbish host to you all and I still have not much clue what I am doing. I am afraid life has been particularly busy with one thing or another and I have not had the time to devote to any modeling much or browsing BM.

Hopefully I can catch up with this now and make up for it but I am sure no one has really noticed anyway as you have far more capable people here in the form of Mish, CliffB and Col.

I hope to Enter my SE5A that Cliff kindly donated to me at Telford. ( he made sure he sat on it first though haha)

Cheers Rob :)

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda lost my building mojo a few weeks ago, I'll have to try and reclaim it.

Same here, or should I say GB mojo, as I've just came back to a Yak-3, and this one's going on more easily.

I'll come back to the mustang later... out of schedule, I'm afraid.

Yes, me too - it's funny how it goes. My Moth is so nearly complete too......

Let's hope we all back on song soon! :winkgrin:

Cheers

Cliff

Guys I have set aside one table at the RAF Cosford show for builds from this GB please can you go to the thread in the Shows forum and indicate if you are binging a build so I can gauge how many we are going to have.

Thanks Mish - much appreciated :)

Cliff

Hi everyone.

I've finally got round to contacting members with unstarted builds and as a result, the following nations are now back up for grabs :frantic:

Bangladesh

Cambodia

Greece

Lithuania

Thank you again to everyone who responded so quickly to my enquiries!

Cheers

Cliff

May I provisionally bags Lithuania? If it's still free when I get my 2 current ones finished, I'll see what I can find - I know they had the same sort of hodge-podge between the wars as the Lets did. Might be interesting.

If anyone else wants it first, they're welcome to it!

• Like 1

May I provisionally bags Lithuania? If it's still free when I get my 2 current ones finished, I'll see what I can find - I know they had the same sort of hodge-podge between the wars as the Lets did. Might be interesting.

If anyone else wants it first, they're welcome to it!

I'd like to see a lithuanian Anbo VIII :frantic:

For those who haven't found their country yet.

Decal manufacturers vs countries.

Crosswind Hobbies, Cambodia, MiG-17, Fouga Magister and T-28 Trojan.

Linden Hill, Uzbekistan, Su-27

Aztec Models, Sri Lanka, Kfir C2

Sooner or later I guess i have an Anbo and also the latvian Irbitis in my stash.

I'm just waiting for the bargain 50% off price...

But, for sure, I have already a suitable Miles Magister with decals for Estonia.

May I grab that one, please?

• Like 1

Guys I have set aside one table at the RAF Cosford show for builds from this GB please can you go to the thread in the Shows forum and indicate if you are binging a build so I can gauge how many we are going to have.

If anyone is travelling to that show and passing south-east Scotland on the way, they could pick mine up (assuming they are done and dusted of course!). Not sure if you would want them thought!