GB Chat

Hi guys,

I will start my build later on in the GB. When the GB starts I am on the move to my new home.

I still want to build the 1/48 classic Airframes NF-5A in Dutch colours. I think it will be in a special scheme.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Still plenty time before this one kicks off and we have a fascinating plethora of subjects already :thumbsup:

This is rapidly looking to be an interesting and colourful GB.

as Henrik and Col have mentioned; this really does look like it will be an interesting and colourful GB and I can't wait to see the other entries. A big thanks to Cliff, Mish and to everyone that voted to get this one through.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

I will start my build later on in the GB. When the GB starts I am on the move to my new home.

I still want to build the 1/48 classic Airframes NF-5A in Dutch colours. I think it will be in a special scheme.

Cheers,

No problem Arniec - we will be waiting for you!

Good luck with the house move

Cliff

• Like 1

A question to the hosts: could the list with the available countries be posted here ? As the kit for my first country of choice is not in my hands yet I may start with something else from another country in the meantime... thinking of Ecuador or Ghana... or maybe both ! However I'm not sure if these are still available..

Edited by Giorgio N

Stupid me, should have looked better... :banghead:

Thanks for that, I see both are still available ! Should nobody be interested, I wouldn't mind building something from those two countries while I wait for my Zaire Mirage. I'm thinking a Kfir from Ecuador and a Macchi Mb.326 from Ghana

• Like 1

Thanks for that, I see both are still available ! Should nobody be interested, I wouldn't mind building something from those two countries while I wait for my Zaire Mirage. I'm thinking a Kfir from Ecuador and a Macchi Mb.326 from Ghana

Hi Georgio

Yes that's fine - I will sign you up for both.

Cheers

Cliff

May I add that the subjects too are quite unusual and interesting ! I'd have expected many well known post-war types but I've seen some real gems, with plenty of interwar subjects. There will be a lot to learn about lesser known aircrafts and their users here

• Like 1

I notice that Malaysia is not yet reserved. I may be inclined to swap from Bahrain to that if it is not taken at GB start if ok. Would enable me to do a silver F-5 in lieu of a grey one.

Edited by kpc7676

I notice that Malaysia is not yet reserved. I may be inclined to swap from Bahrain to that if it is not taken at GB start if ok. Would enable me to do a silver F-5 in lieu of a grey one.

Happy for you to change now if you would like to. No problem with that.

Cliff

• Like 1

Hey folks,

Sadly i'm gonna have to quit this GB,just found out today i'm gonna be moving house the end of January so thats gonna eat into any spare modeling time. Also since i'm the host of the P-40 STGB which will be running at the same time as this GB i feel i should put whatever spare time i do get into that.

I could hang on to my choices but i feel it only right to throw them back into the pot and make them available to other members.

The countries i had are:

Burma

Haiti

Nicaragua

Thailand

Uruguay

Sorry to the host's for messing them about.

Gary

• Like 1