Tony`s 2014- Another productive year!- SOME MORE ADDED 31.12.14!

tonyot

Tony that is unbelievable. I've seen the quality of your building and it is excellent. But to see such quantity in a single year is incredible.

I can easily say you have built more models in the last 12 months than I have in the last 5 years.

Add to this production your writing and being a Dad and husband and I have to say you're the hardest working modeler I have ever met.

Thanks for sharing all of these builds with us and please keep going, I always look forward to seeing your latest.

Happy New Year!

Bill.

Cheers Bill,

That is very nice of you and I`m a big fan of your models too as you are no slouch yourself. I was pawing over my Tamiya Corsair yesterday and it is now sitting next to my desk screaming `build me'! It is such a beautiful kit and will eventually be wearing a nice Fleet Air Arm scheme!

Happy New Year for 2015 mate, thanks again and all the best,

Tony

PS- Don`t forget that I still owe you one!

Edited by tonyot

As well as all your other builds, I'm also liking the Venturas Tony!

Have made a start on my Ventura from an old kit I picked up for a tenner last year. Its going to have a Falcon Vac cockpit and Martin turret and finished with Aviaeology decals

:yikes: How many!!!!!!

You must be a machine! Wow they all look stunning, really enjoyed looking at them.

For me though (even though I am a Hurricane fan) the Sunderland is fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...