1/48 SAAB J 29 by Pilot Replicas

flarpen

3 hours ago, SleeperService said:

Sorry but I used the search function as advised in pinned post. Perhaps merge these two threads?

This thread is about the J29, while the thread you've quoted is about the 105.  Your post at the top of this page relates to 105 information, and your report talks about double posts (that I can't find).  Please un-confuse me? :wacko:

52 minutes ago, Mike said:

This thread is about the J29, while the thread you've quoted is about the 105.  Your post at the top of this page relates to 105 information, and your report talks about double posts (that I can't find).  Please un-confuse me? :wacko:

Please destroy my post #130. I've been having internet issues all afternoon and this was an early victim. I'm going back to bed....

12 hours ago, SpeedyGonzales said:

Sad to see nothing new. And there were also rumours of a 1/32, which led to nowhere as far as I know. Is that plane so unlucky to have a decent kit?

This Tarangus J29 Tunnan is a VERY  decent kit! And it is awailable again :)

1/32 was annouced by someone else.. and this has gone quiet indeed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Homebee said:

Is the title recently updated to show 2020? The thread dates back to 2016 and not updated lately so I wondered if it was originally titled like this or is there some fresh news somewhere. Nothing new on FB etc...

I think the fresh news is that after a long period of hibernation, Pilot Wings are back in production and the J-29 Tunnan is once more available. That means we can hope the previously planned releases of other aircraft might now follow in time.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Thomas V. said:

Was it my imagination or did Eduard mention Pilot Replicas J-29F as their future Limited Edition boxing?

I can't say I remember hearing that anywhere, but I hope you're right. I'd certainly buy one!

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 1:44 AM, hopkp said:

I can't say I remember hearing that anywhere, but I hope you're right. I'd certainly buy one!

I do hope not the underscale HB one though... :D

• 3 months later...
32 minutes ago, Mike Esposito said:

Can u post pics for us non-facebook people? 

Thanks

I would say to you Mike that the entire international plastic model manufacturers + Special Interrest Group Modellers + Top Gun Modellers + Decals manufacturers + Resin parts manufacturers + etc... are all on facebook.

You have no idea what you are missing not being on facebook.

SharkOwl 

Edited by SharkOwl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, SharkOwl said:

I would say to you Mike that the entire international plastic model manufacturers + Special Interrest Group Modellers + Top Gun Modellers + Decals manufacturers + Resin parts manufacturers + etc... are all on facebook.

You have no idea what you are missing not being on facebook.

SharkOwl 

I agree. I only joined Facebook so I could join modelling groups and follow model companies, there's no downside to it.

• Like 3