Vietnam GB Chat - *** GB Finished. ***

AnonymousDFB1

Speaking of other potential candidates for a cheap good 1/72 kit for this GB, the Italeri F-100 would also be a good one. It's inspired by the Esci kit, that still is the most accurate 1/72 F-100 on the market and features the same nice recessed panel lines and good shapes. Unfortunately the current Italeri box does not include decals for a SEA scheme aircrafts (but has decals for an NM or silver painted aircraft based in Vietnam)

• Like 1

well an italeri f-104 is on its way :) EDIT or not apparently seller emailed back to say its out of stock, nver had that from them before, If it's out of stock the listing will say so, oh well they have said should be a short wait

Edited by PhantomBigStu

Well that's me done with this GB, two entry's in the gallery. Thoroughly enjoyed it and I would love to do a third build, however I'm coming up to a busy period and won't have time. Thanks to everyone involved, I can't wait for the Vietnam III GB!

• Like 2

Well that's me done with this GB, two entry's in the gallery. Thoroughly enjoyed it and I would love to do a third build, however I'm coming up to a busy period and won't have time. Thanks to everyone involved, I can't wait for the Vietnam III GB!

Great builds DAG058. Thanks for entering the GB.

I hope there will be a Vietnam III GB, plenty of models I can think of building.

37 days of group build remaining. I better get a move on with the Huey.

I was just thinking that - I need to prime some Crusader bits. Hoping to get a lot done the week before Christmas when I'm not working. <-- As if.

Will

Good morning

I recently added to my stash the Academy A37 Dragonfly and OV10 Bronco I don't know wich one to start after the Hun what do you think ? ..

Patrice

Either choice would be great to see.

I don't think anyone has entered an OV-10 into the GB, might be a reason to go with that one.

IIKing has entered a 1:32 OV-10

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234987721-ov-10a-bronco/

just stumbled across a book I forgot I owned, Osprey USMC Vietnam Phantom Units, gave it flick few, bad idea, now want to do one of them, which would work out very expensive with the hasegawa kit+decals

Don't blame you for wanting one. Built one of those a while ago, actually a long time ago in a VMF-333 scheme. Hopefully sometime in the future I can start adding F-4's to my Nam era theme again.

Either choice would be great to see.

IIKing has entered a 1:32 OV-10

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234987721-ov-10a-bronco/

Good morning

I think I must choose quickly as the end of this Gb is nearing everyday , I have some hollidays for Xmas I will do my best to finish before December 27th ..

Patrice

• Like 1

guys, can anyone direct me to a good colour paint guide for a camoed f-104, struggling with the micro black and white one in the kit

I suppose you could take a look at Hasegawa's instructions for their Nam F-104.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10234925t2/60/2

Usually I search the internet for pics of the real aircraft and go by that.

• Like 1

Good morning

I recently added to my stash the Academy A37 Dragonfly and OV10 Bronco I don't know wich one to start after the Hun what do you think ? ...

Both of 'em!

Parallel builds. You know you want to... :wicked: