Group Build Chat

Hmm food for thought... Thanks for the assistance and advice;sounds like R2059 will be the one for the build.

Just for something a little different...(blasphemy I know to NOT build a spitfire!)

• Like 2

Hmm food for thought... Thanks for the assistance and advice;sounds like R2059 will be the one for the build.

Just for something a little different...(blasphemy I know to NOT build a spitfire!)

Yabbutt... you're building a Beaufighter. No one is going to complain about that!

• Like 3

Well I know I said I was going to join in with something Axis. Well a change of plan as I managed to pick up a Revell 1:32 Spitfire II yesterday for £10. just need to have a look at the decals stock to decide what plane to build and then start a thread later today.

• Like 4

Within the next few day as July came to a close the opening phase of the battle was well under way,the German's were content with

convoy attack,s trying to draw out the RAF fighter,s also attack's on the radar network and south coast town's.estimated RAF losses for

this period were 77 aircraft and 90 airman Killed and wounded,Luftwaffe losses were 216 aircraft and 564 airman killed,missing(302)

and wounded.

Edited by stevej60
  • Like 2

Well I know I said I was going to join in with something Axis. Well a change of plan as I managed to pick up a Revell 1:32 Spitfire II yesterday for £10. just need to have a look at the decals stock to decide what plane to build and then start a thread later today.

Don\t be a sissy paint the markings in that scale. C'mon I did it in 1/48. I double dare you!! Then you can do almost anything. Well maybe not. Cant do little personal motifs so easily, but you know what I mean. I wanted to do Brian Kingcombe's Spit in that Scale. He epitomised the Spitfire Pilot :popcorn::shutup:

Hi Guys, There are loads of Spitfires and Hurricanes in this GB. What I am missing from this GB is a Bf-110. I am thinking of swapping my Hurricane build for a 1/48 Bf-110C from Eduard. Or should I go for a 1/72 one from Airfix?!

What do you guys think?!

Cheers,

• Like 1

Good morning Arniec

There can't be enough Spitfire and Hurricane in this Gb as far as I am concerned of course may I suggest you to build your Hurricane And a Me 110 as well :coolio: ...

Patrice

• Like 3

Good morning Arniec

There can't be enough Spitfire and Hurricane in this Gb as far as I am concerned of course may I suggest you to build your Hurricane And a Me 110 as well :coolio: ...

Patrice

Hehehehehehe Thanxs Patrice. It is tempting to do two builds, but that would mean I would skip another GB.

At the moment I am building in three GB's and this weekend number four will start.

If I would do a second build than it would have to be the Airfix Bf-110.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Hehehehehehe Thanxs Patrice. It is tempting to do two builds, but that would mean I would skip another GB.

At the moment I am building in three GB's and this weekend number four will start.

If I would do a second build than it would have to be the Airfix Bf-110.

Cheers,

Hi Arniec

4 Gb at the same time ? I think that it will keep you busy for a while and I hope you have enough place to work ..

I don't think I would be able to to that ..

Patrice

• Like 1

Now that my Gladiator is finished I'm taking a short break from this GB. I'm involved in GBs on other forums [yup, there are others] and they are shorter than a BM one, so I'll concentrate on those for a bit.

But as big Arnie says ''awl be baak''. With something as a target for my Gladiator. Either a Do17Z or, more likely a He111.

• Like 3

4 Gb at the same time ? I think that it will keep you busy for a while and I hope you have enough place to work ..

I don't think I would be able to to that ..

nodnodnod It's a bit :mental: to do four groupbuilds at a time... By the weekend, I'll have five... :boom:

• Like 2

nodnodnod It's a bit :mental: to do four groupbuilds at a time... By the weekend, I'll have five... :boom:

Luckely you didn't say do both. Like I am used to from you. Hahaha

I think I will go for the Eduard kit.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Am surprised nobody has weighed in with a Ju88 yet...

Hi Andy, If I am not mistaken then there are two 1/32 builds somewhere.

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec