Group Build Chat

Fantastic result! A really well deserved top three and one I would have picked myself.... Oh wait did I just revel my vote...

The quality of all the builds were so high and so many really evoked the spirit of that summer in 1940, and as a lot have said above its an amazing tribute to have so many completed builds and from all over the world! It really does show how inspiring these young (some very) chaps are to so many, even now.

To all that lost their lives flying what we consider to be beautiful aircraft, or supporting said aircraft. You will always be remembered and kept close, your sacrifice was very much not in vain as in 1940 you won us the war...

Stix tony and stew well done on you places and for building such fantastic models

Rob

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to say a massive thank you to Casemate, the Group Build Organisers and of course those who voted for my model as a lovely book came in the post today from Casemate and I have had my nose stuck in it all afternoon.

Thanks ever so much and all the best,

Tony

• Like 6

Following on from Tony's comments above I would like to add my thanks to Casemate, both for sponsoring this amazing GB in the first place and for providing such fantastic prizes. My two superb books arrived today as well. I have only had chance to have a brief look through them but I know already that I shall be reading them in depth as soon as I get chance! I can also tell, even from just the brief look through them, that there several possible projects I will be making in the future based on some of the contents!

My thanks must also go again to the hosts of this GB, Mish, all the participants who made it such a brilliant GB and of course to anyone who voted for my two builds in both rounds of voting.

Thank you all.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 6