Giemme's 2014- First full year on BM

giemme

I do realize I'm not the most productive modeler ever, but I enjoy building kits at my snail pace.

So here we go; first is the Academy 1 48 Lavochkin LA7, RFI thread here

DSCF1682_zpsdb7632ca.jpg

Then it was time for Gen. Stonewall Jackson, RFI link here

DSCF1840_zps842bdcc4.jpg

Last in the sequence is the ITALERI 1 48 Reggiane RE2002, my very first real WIP on BM (here); RFI link here

dietrodx_zpsdeca6c08.jpg

I don't think I'll be able to complete my current builds within the end of the year, so that should be it.

Many thanks to everybody has contributed with comments, tips and encouragements to my builds, you're a wonderful lot!

Ciao

• Like 7

@Cooken: a big thank you for your kindness, I hope I'll be able to make justice to it :thumbsup:

@Mish: thank you, looks like the General is having a lot of success. To be honest, I think most of the credit must go to the sculptor.

Ciao

Like the others, I'm really liking the General figure, you can certainly see where the name came from. The other builds are very nice as well,

Sean

• Like 1

Superb modelling skills giemme and I thoroughly enjoyed your first proper WIP of the Reggiane. As the others have said; the General is superb. A great first full year on BM and I'm looking forward to what you make during the second full year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...