Group Build Chat

Thank you FB but I have been doing that way for ten years and tonight it was not working.

Now it's fixed. The trouble was from Firefox and with my usual "Safari" it is working again.

Patrick

• Like 1

Is there any chance for the deadline to be extended to the weekend please? Im very close to completing just need a few days to weather the AC.

Why did it end midweek anyway when we have to work :( Normally they end weekends.

Edited by Hardtarget

Is there any chance for the deadline to be extended to the weekend please? Im very close to completing just need a few days to weather the AC.

Why did it end midweek anyway when we have to work :( Normally they end weekends.

I think you will find it ends today because today is Bastille Day

I think you will find it ends today because today is Bastille Day

Now I'm back from Abroad, my aim is to complete my Mossie by the weekend so I can then get on with the BoB build!

Trevor

Right good luck to those of you hoping to get finished tonight! I've just admitted defeat on that but should get the Ouragan finished by the weekend.

Thanks to all who've participated in this Group Build, both Enzo and me are really pleased with not only the number of entries but also the variety within those entries, I hope you'll all agree that this GB has been inclusive to most genres of modelling which was always what we wanted and more importantly, it's been fun.

Give us a few days and we'll set up a poll for you to vote on your favourite models of the GB.

Wez

• Like 1

After a failed attempt at getting the Windscreen of my little Alpine A110 dipped in Future, and then having to go away for a few days, I too failed at the last hurdle; I think I'm destined never to finish a GB!

But this was great fun, thanks Wes and Enzo for hosting and what a great variety of subjects?! Brilliant!

• Like 1

Okay... my lot are finished :yahoo: I'll put 'em in the Gallery later. I'm going to go and lie down in a darkened room. Seven entries in one GB?!?!? :mental:

So Enzo, the next time it will again be seven to build?! Hehehehehehehe Well done. I was happy to finish one.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Come on folks, place your votes!

I've placed mine and it was a difficult decision I can tell you, but there's plenty of variety there so you should all be able to find something that you want to vote for.

Wez

This was a wonderful, diverse GB with a fantastic variety of subjects. I really enjoyed taking part, so thanks to all participants and especially to the hosts and organisers.