Sci Fi II Group Build

I would like to join in got a whole stash to choose from but fancy a B5 Thunderbolt or finally finish the Meteor sweeper

Welcome to the list.

Per the group build rules, models cannot be more than 25% built at the time the group build starts.

Please confirm your choice before the start.

Thanks,

Rick

I saw this and did the old google for Trilium Models, whihc returned a load of links to caravans, so thought "Is Mish doing a warp drive caravan with partical beam weapons?" :lol:

Mr Rickpadwick Sir

Please sir, can I join in too Sir :)

I have a little something that might just fit in here... (nooooo, its not a bike :) )

Steve

Surely a bike nut like you could find a sci-fi bike?

Maybe street hawk, or dredds bike. Even a tron light cycle.

• Like 1

Mr Rickpadwick Sir

Please sir, can I join in too Sir :)

I have a little something that might just fit in here... (nooooo, its not a bike :) )

Steve

Of course you can, Steve.

I have added you to the list. Can you give me some idea of what you are building so I can put it on the list ?

Looks like S5 Modeller is trying to get you to build Streethawk or something similar.

Rick

• Like 1

I am excited for this one to start as well, because I have 3 models lined up including the Into Darkness enterprise.

Oohhh oohhh do tell, or is it a secret.

May I ask, if we feel adventurous, can we do more than one build?

Do I need to let you know if I decide to give myself a massive work load?

Matt.

• Like 1

Can I join?

I have Helicops EC-135. I hope it fits here :)

hi-PI00000033351_zpsxksfd31p.jpg

Hi,

You can join in, but I'm not sure that classes as a SciFi model, but I will admit I've never heard of helicops so I could be wrong.

Can anyone enlighten me ?

Rick

• Like 1

Well, Helicops series is something like German Airwolf or Blue Thunder. Basically about crew or ultra-high-tech EC-135 with jet engines, sophisticated electronics and electromagnetic guns :)

If it's not fit, then I find something different :)

Edited by Artoor_K

Well, Helicops series is something like German Airwolf or Blue Thunder. Basically about crew or ultra-high-tech EC-135 with jet engines, sophisticated electronics and electromagnetic guns :)

If it's not fit, then I find something different :)

That sounds like it will qualify then....I didn't know anything about it....go for it. I'll add you to the list.