Sci Fi II Group Build

As I have finally managed to get hold of an MPC B-Wing for a reasonable sum of money, and assuming the USPS doesn't lose it in transit, it will be my entry to this build :). If I manage things in a reasonable time, I might have a stab at another from my original list...

• Like 1

As I have finally managed to get hold of an MPC B-Wing for a reasonable sum of money, and assuming the USPS doesn't lose it in transit, it will be my entry to this build :). If I manage things in a reasonable time, I might have a stab at another from my original list...

Hi John,

I have added your choice to the list.

Rick

• Like 1

Not looked on here for some time and WOW!! What an entry list.

Looking forward to this but still need to sort out my entry, the list has got bigger with the new Bandai Star Wars kits.

I have everything I need to build a 1/72 trench run dio but not sure if there will be time or I have the room to display it when built!!

Cheers,

Warren

• Like 5

I maybe changing subject matter or at least adding to it with an extra kit, if I can get my hands on it. Courtesy of eBay.

Will keep you updated :-)

EDIT: kit I am looking at, has already got a bid on it and doesn't end till Monday night so looks like I might miss out.

Edited by Rickpadwick1801

Looks like everyone is getting excited about the group build, i definately am.

My last post about a change of build won't be happening as the kit I wanted, the Aoshima airwolf kit went up way to high for me bid on so will be sticking to my 3 starship builds.

Has anyone else changed their mind about what they are building ?

I Like it Rick, my dad was into slim Whitman, that's what they play in Mars Attacks to kill the Martians LOL.

Go with it! getting the sweats already as GB looming, just wondering if ive bitten off more than I can chew with the whitestar paint job YIKES!!!

Chris