Sci Fi II Group Build

Only just seen this, would say thanks to Mish for the plug except it's Tirydium Models. As for the Into Darkness Enterprise lighting kit I'm just building a few bits to restock the next week pushing on with it, hoping to have it ready to take to the Peterborough Show.

Bit more detail here,

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234976008-revell-enterprise-2009-movie-lighting-kit/

Thanks Mish!!

Cheers,

Warren

Sorry Warren, got the name a bit wrong there :doh:

• Like 1

Where did you get that from Steve?

Howdy Knikki

That particular one I got from a friend of mine, but they are available from www.dustgame.com.

They are full resin, 1/35 scale kits and they come cleaned and all the parts packaged in a plastic tray like a chocolate box, and they come with quite a nice decal sheet.

They are kind of a cross between WWII whif and Warhammer 40K.

This one in particular is a Jaeger and is armed with shoulder mounted 88mm cannon and 210mm Nebelwerfer on the other side.

The casting quality is magnificent, the detail is superb and yes, that unfotunately makes them expensive too.

Have a look on the website, some amazing stuff, but check out the Flaming Turtle!!!

Steve

• Like 1

Just a question - are we allowing anime in here, or just 'real SF'. I ask because I have a couple of Hasegawa's Vanships from 'The Last Exile' on the way, and I think they'll be a nice easy build for this GB.

Howdy Knikki

That particular one I got from a friend of mine, but they are available from www.dustgame.com.

They are full resin, 1/35 scale kits and they come cleaned and all the parts packaged in a plastic tray like a chocolate box, and they come with quite a nice decal sheet.

They are kind of a cross between WWII whif and Warhammer 40K.

This one in particular is a Jaeger and is armed with shoulder mounted 88mm cannon and 210mm Nebelwerfer on the other side.

The casting quality is magnificent, the detail is superb and yes, that unfotunately makes them expensive too.

Have a look on the website, some amazing stuff, but check out the Flaming Turtle!!!

Steve

Oh you are so bad!!!!!

I love the model you have selected and it's resin!!!

Bugga........I'll now have to go and have a look at that site, can see PayPal is going to get hammered this month!!

Oh you are so bad!!!!!

I love the model you have selected and it's resin!!!

Bugga........I'll now have to go and have a look at that site, can see PayPal is going to get hammered this month!!

Hehe

Well, you want to fart around with your silly little spaceships :)

But seriuosly, check the site out... stuff is really amazing.

Best thing tho, you can paint whatever colours you want :)

Steve

Just a question - are we allowing anime in here, or just 'real SF'. I ask because I have a couple of Hasegawa's Vanships from 'The Last Exile' on the way, and I think they'll be a nice easy build for this GB.

Don't see why not :D I'm doing a Gundam and I think that there are couple of others as well, just run it past one of the hosts, Rickpadwick is usually around.

Keep looking at those Vanships and resisting buying one..................at the moment anyway....

Hi Rob,

I think we can let just about anything in as long as its SF. I'm not fussy about anime SF or real SF.

I mean I would love to build models of the Titan and other ships from Titan AE which is an animated film if I knew whether they existed or not.

ATB,

Rick

• Like 1

TO ALL PARTICIPANTS :

This group build starts on Saturday 28th February 2015, I just wanted to check that everyone has their builds for this GB ready to go and that everyone confirms that they will still be participanting ?

Cheers,

Rick

• Like 2

I am ready but still undecided on what to start with first.

Do have a review kit that fits the theme that I need to do but I really should start it before the 28th.