Sci Fi II Group Build

Thank you Rick for the reminder message. :) Hope you feel better soon!

As for my build, I do not have a clue truth be told. It will most likely be something from Macross or Gundam. Was even thinking of making a Paper model while I am work. Possibly something from Battletech/Mechwarrior if I can find anything. I could just think "sod it!" and build the lot! lol yeah right... we will see.

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• Like 1

Thank you Rick for the reminder message. :) Hope you feel better soon!

As for my build, I do not have a clue truth be told. It will most likely be something from Macross or Gundam. Was even thinking of making a Paper model while I am work. Possibly something from Battletech/Mechwarrior if I can find anything. I could just think "sod it!" and build the lot! lol yeah right... we will see.

Kind Regards,

Dazz

Hi Dazz,

No problem. I am feeling a lot more human than I did 2 days ago.

When you make your choice just let me know and I will update the list.

On a more general note, we have (including myself) got 48 participants which is amazing. Can we get anymore ? Do we need a 2nd cohost to help myself and plasmahal with the monitoring of this group build ?

Rick

Hi Richard,

Sorry I did get your private message, but have been feeling crappy and its difficult to reply on a tablet pc.

I think we can let you have some artistic license as long as it looks vaguely like scifi. flight of fantasy can still be scifi.

Rick

Thanks Rick - assumed that was the case.

Current thinking is leading me towards a Terran Trade Authority Customs Cutter or Patrol/Survey Craft.

• Like 1

Well my Christmas Pressie to myself arrived today which gives me another option for the GB...

DSC_2148.JPG

DSC_2152.JPG

As far as Ic an tell its a resin casting of the old Airifx kit...

Edit: with an improved engine bell...

Edited by Kallisti
  • Like 4

Can I opt for a build that's already been llisted? I think the kids may have bought me something already for Christmas that's already been stated :oops:

I believe you can build whichever subject you like (within the confines of the GB rules) regardless of whether someone else has got first dibs on it.

OK, a decision has been made, and I shall be working on this little beauty.

IMG_0071_zpsf20c1bb6.jpg

Unless I have a Day of Disaster of course. And while building it I shall gaze on this lovely poster that the nice chap at the cinema let me have.

IMG_0072_zpsd0e97483.jpg

I'm looking forward to this.

Cheers,

Paul

• Like 3

Not wanting to cause Rick any undue consternation, and messing up his list on page one, I have changed my mind.

After a chat, and a stash raid, I have decided to build....... the Lady.

EF61C176-A905-432F-8701-3F815CAA358F.jpg

This ones for you, Rick.

Edited by S5 modeller
  • Like 3