"Together Again" Limited edition print signed by 14 Bomber Command veterans

Alpha Delta 210

Hi

I have just received this wonderful limited edition print entitled "Together Again" signed by 14 Bomber Command veterans representing 2 heavy bomber crews.

Highly recommended.

From the Fighting High website:

"We are delighted to offer the following limited edition print commemorating the two remaining airworthy Lancasters flying together during the summer of 2014.

The RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Avro Lancaster PA474, displaying the markings of No. 617 Squadron Lancaster DV385, KC-A,'Thumper MkIII', in formation with the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum’s ‘Mynarski Memorial Lancaster’, dedicated to the memory ofAndrew Mynarski VC and painted in the colours of his aircraft KB726,VR-A, ‘Vera’, which flew with RCAF No. 419 (Moose) Squadron. Photographed by aviation photographer Jim Dooley.

419 titled, numbered, and signed individual prints.

The print will be signed by 14 Second World War Bomber Command veterans representing 2 heavy bomber crews. The following veterans have confirmed their involvement:

Pilot: Jo Lancaster DFC
Pilot: George Dunn DFC
Navigator: Jim Wright DFC
Navigator: Gordon Mellor
Bomb Aimer: John Bell MBE, DFC
Bomb Aimer: Charles Clarke OBE
Flight Engineer: Frank Tilley
Flight Engineer: Ron Brown
Wireless Operator: John de Hoop
Wireless Operator: John Richards DFM MID
Air Gunner: Harry Irons DFC
Air Gunner: Dave Fellowes
Air Gunner: Steve Bethell
Air Gunner: Gerry Norwood"

I've also bought a copy of this one and one for my brother's birthday after seeing it advertised in the Daily Telegraph. I am very pleased with it and with only 419 signed copies being produced then I think it's a lovely (and limited availability) reminder of the two Lancasters in the air together.