SEM AFGHANISTAN 1/72 HELLER

That is an awesome build Thierry. "Some modification" is an understatement. I watched your WIP on Master194 and you do some magic work.

The Heller SUE is a nice simple kit but the treatment you have put into your model shows that a stunning model can be realised.

I shall look forward to your next build.

Thanks for sharing it here.

Zhizhou

• Like 1

A very fine collection of SEM's and your finish on the all grey machine is very nice, something that I find difficult to achieve.

Duncan B

p.s. I have just noticed that it is 1/72!! I had assumed it was 1/48 so even more praise is due to you.

• Like 1

Great model. The improvements you have done to the Heller kit are really amazing.

I have built a Super Etendard from the Airfix box (which is the same, I think) with Exocet / fuel tank configuration years ago.

Best regards,

Mario

Super work! :)

Does the SEM stand for Super Etendard M?

Really nice job, I may have to pilfer bits to try and make what you have achieved here.

SEM = Super Etendard Modernisé in french..........=Super Etendard Upgraded in English

I would like to thank you all about your comments.....many many thanks . I am very pleased that you like it.

Thierry

• Like 1

Tres bien! Some excellent attention to detail there. As a fan of the Etendard, the family portrait is great to see B)