Roden 1/144th VC-10

Radleigh

Source: http://www.frogmodelaircraft.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=305

Also I am pleased to announce that the VC10 will be released before christmas. The first release will include decals for both a East African and BOAC Aircraft, further versions are planned to include a Tanker and RAF Transport command Aircraft.

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

• 2 weeks later...

The last time I went 'round the Weybridge factory,April ish 1970,5H-MOG, all shiney new, was in the shed waiting for its first flight (to Wisley). Its also the last VC10 I ever flew on,post major Airtest in 1992. The highlight being the two Tornados that came by for a refuelling check.

• 4 weeks later...

The Super VC10 was ideally suited to East African Airlines, the subject of this model. One amusing story is that East African named there VC10’s ‘Jambo Jet’s’ (Jambo being a greeting in Swahili) This may have been in response to the Boeing 747 that was then coming into service. But I am sure you all knew that :thumbsup:

As I always say "Be careful what you wish for"

• Like 1

ta

:weep: shame thought it might be 72nd, still that's just my view

Not just your view!! :D . Shame about the scale but lovely art work. Certainly does justice to this most elegant of airliners.

Allan

Gentlemen,

Thank you for showing your interest in my posts I was however somewhat shocked and saddened by a message I received today. (I will not name, names as it will only serve to dignify the sender)

All I will say is, I am English although with some Polish heritage of which I am proud. Both Poland and Ukraine have a flourishing interest in plastic and contribute very positively to "OUR" hobby both as manufactures and builders.

Britmodeller is for British people not your sort ? One day Russia will take your Country and then you will run to England?

​Well Sir I suggest you need some professional help for your anger issues

I am a modeller and if anybody is offended by my posts please let me know. I am sorry to have posted this but I just feel that this persons attack on me was totally unjustified.

Oh well its back to that Frog JU88 that is causing me problems......

Martin

Thank you all for your support. As far as I am concerned the matter is now closed. As the webmaster for Frogmodelaircraft the number of trolls and spammers I have to weed out would amaze you. Well back to better things, I hope to have a VC10 test shot for you all to see very soon......

Martin.

• Like 1