Supermarine Spitfire Mk.21 (Aeroteam 1/72)

Hi Chaps,
Thank You very much for so many warm comments :worthy: , I'll try not to disappoint You next time! :clown:

Very nice work! Makes me want to get my Eduard boxing of it out and take a stab.

Cool, I'm looking forward for Yours EduSpits! :pilot:Btw my F4 is still on the way :crying:, so is going to join my looong project queue unfortunately...

Thanks for that info Rick, a bit of googling showed up some other stuff, I think its just as well I've a couple of Admiral ones in stock, otherwise I'd be well tempted. Give me some time & I'll discover a need. :unsure:;)

Steve.

• Like 1

Hallo guys, thank You very much once more for so many nice comments, I'm still learning and it was some cutting, puttying and sanding again and again while building this kit... :winkgrin: It's really old, I had it stowed under my bed more than twenty years... :lol:

and

Thanks for that info Rick, a bit of googling showed up some other stuff, I think its just as well I've a couple of Admiral ones in stock, otherwise I'd be well tempted. Give me some time & I'll discover a need. :unsure:;)

Steve.

Thanks for interest, small notice only - Aeroteam is an old one, it doesn't exist anymore, I'm afraid, but there are another subjects providing this kit and much more better I guess, Special Hobby and AZmodel (old Admiral maybe) eventually, even contraprop version. BTW Admiral decal for contraprop variant aren't very precise, I assume...

Cheers, Martin.

• Like 1