Apollo Saturn LUT by LVM Studios 2015

Hello LUT community,

as it looks like LVM seems to have switched off their lights, gut.gif especially because since a few days one cannot reach the LVM website anymore. shocked.gif

Also my attempt to reach Leon van Munster via email at [email protected] was unfortunately in vain: No valid MX hosts found!!! smiley_worship.gif

This inglorious end according to the motto: It's better to make a painful break than draw out the agony ... smiley_crazy.gif is for all, but especially for the LUT backers, to whom I unfortunately also count, in addition to the financial loss in total a huge disappointment. yikes.gif

That's not the fine Dutch way, Leon ... up043952.gif

Sad news indeed. :(  I have the LVM Shuttle launchpad sets but wished that Leon had given the Apollo LUT the higher priority and completed those sets first.  Ah well, back to scratchbuilding. 

Mike

Hello everybody,

once again in memory of the beginning of the LVM LUT project in 2014, when € 14,271 was funded by the backers, and the LVM promise:

From November 2015 the model kits will be available from our dealers and distributors. yikes.gif

Kickstarter's Terms of Use 4. How Projects Work that govern the agreement between creators and their backers, reads:

The creator is solely responsible for fulfilling the promises made in their project. If they’re unable to satisfy the terms of this agreement, they may be subject to legal action by backers. up045518.gif