ANOTHER Mega-cheap Pocher NOW - If you're quick!

roymattblack

Gents; a HUGE caution: I had one-the original owner in the '90's. A complete disappointment.

Findings on opening the box; cracked parts, brittle plastic, orange peel paint mess (would require stripping), ill fitting die-cast metal panels, Tonka Toy interior, solid tires, poor suspension-I could go on.

I Ebay'd it 2 years ago (for more than this one) to help finance my current Rolls. I consider myself blessed.

• Like 1

If anyone here gets this in the next two hours, they should pay attention to my WIP. This is an early Sedanca issue and will have all the nits that I've shown how to correct.

Also, if it is incomplete, I've found that virtually all the parts and be sourced and replaced-if you know where to look.

'Our' own UK Pocher Peter is an excellent starting choice.

The seller stated the he couldnt say if it was complete , surly that could mean anything, what comeback would you have if there was just half a dozen parts in the box, what come back would you have ?

The seller stated the he couldnt say if it was complete , surly that could mean anything, what comeback would you have if there was just half a dozen parts in the box, what come back would you have ?

If it's sold as started and unless it's confirmed everything is there then there is no comeback as it's sold as seen.

Gents; a HUGE caution: I had one-the original owner in the '90's. A complete disappointment.

Findings on opening the box; cracked parts, brittle plastic, orange peel paint mess (would require stripping), ill fitting die-cast metal panels, Tonka Toy interior, solid tires, poor suspension-I could go on.

Likewise, I bought one when they first came out (I still have it displayed on top of a filing cabinet in a room I rarely go into!).

The one good thing I will say is that they were very good in replacing the orange peel affected components after I complained.

Interestingly because that was before the invention of the Internet, this is the first time that I realised that anybody else suffered the same problem 😃.

Likewise, I bought one when they first came out (I still have it displayed on top of a filing cabinet in a room I rarely go into!).

The one good thing I will say is that they were very good in replacing the orange peel affected components after I complained.

Interestingly because that was before the invention of the Internet, this is the first time that I realised that anybody else suffered the same problem .

Mine wasn't just the peel Elderly, mine was several different reds, some more orange (colour) than others. The side door slats were showing primer where some red got blown in and not thoroughly coated from both sides.

I would not have minded stripping and repaint if every thing else was even moderately acceptable. The rear hatch was oversized and the (plastic) windshield frame and glass were cracked and...

Arrrrrrgh............

Thank The Lawd that Al Gore invented the internet huh??

Edited by Codger