- A MODELLER HAS GONE

Saddened to hear this.

There are a few really great modellers who I know personally such as General Melchett, Karl Robinson and Spencer Pollard, and there are several that I've been moved to follow without ever meeting them such as Rod Bettencourt, Peter Doll and Paul Coudeyrette.

I hope it'll be some consolation to his family that he'll be missed by many people who never even met him.

RIP Paul,

Dean

That's such a shame, his models were always very inspiring.

Condolences to his family

RIP Paul

Edited by Wez

I am very sad to hear this terrible news. As many others have said his model making and photography were second to none, on many examples it was impossible to tell they were not actually the real thing.

Please pass on my condolences to his Family and friends.

Duncan B

Seeing the pictures of Paul's completed B-58 Hustler for the first time is something I have never forgotten. I hadn't appreciated how realistic a completed build could be made to look or how photographs could be used to take that realism even further.

I would like to think that, his attention to detail will continue to inspire many others myself included to try to make every build better than our last one.

RIP Paul, thanks for the inspiration.

Pat

Thats realy so deeply sad.. I knew him obviously just through his amazing masterpiece works.. So sorry to hear this, i guess he made so many people happy and speachless while they were watching his work! There are no words at this moment.. my thoughts are with his family.

• Like 1