What's flying over your house? Thread #2

HP42

a fast jet just flew over, swear it was a mig15/17? can't be surely? was it just a hunter and my eyes have failed me?

EDIT: just checked Eastbourne and theyve got one flying

Hi Stu,

It was a MiG 15 at Eastbourne. I was there and had never seen one before. I have an 8 GB and 4 GB memory card to sift through. I got what I think are some amazing photos of the Vulcan, P-51 (Ferocious Frankie), Blenheim plus others......

Would anyone like to see them ?

Rick

Thanks Rick. I look forward to seeing them.

Hi,

Some of my photos from Eastbourne have been posted here :http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234987075-eastbourne-airshow-15082015-photo-heavy/

The rest are on the facebook link within the post.

All the best,

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

I was leaving work in Purfleet, Essex yesterday about 16:10 when I heard something that was obviously not one of the usual planes heading for London City airport.

It was a very pretty, silver MiG-15 cruising past at around 1500 ftft in the bright sunshine.

Certainly not what I was expecting!

Everyone now and then we see Chinooks and Apaches as well.

We also saw a low flying V-22 Osprey whilst camping in Chapel Stiles, Cumbria in early July. That was a surprise too.

Had a Dakota fly over today following the M 62 motorway from Yorkshire towards Manchester and Barton Aerodrome,.....didn`t catch the markings unfortunately,...just heard it and saw fly into the distance,... does anybody know anything about it?

Cheers

Tony