What's flying over your house? Thread #2

HP42

Lots, just spend the last few minutes watching the departures from heathrow on flighttracker, then hearing and seeing them out of my window as they reach my neck of the woods. Seen singapore a380, a brussels 319, a BA 777, and now a couple of of BA 320s are comign by.....could do this all day

Hmm good stuff not exactly like my boyhood wherevi would get excited about à pair of Jaguars

A grey coloured Islander came over this afternoon on from the direction of Leeds Bradford. It did not show up on Flightradar and so I assume it was an AAC or RAF one.

Yesterday morning I watched a Davis-Monthan EC-130H depart Glasgow and take a long low circling climb out to the west. Not sure if it was heading stateside or off East but given the slow rate of climb she was well tanked up and going along way.

Noticed it on Thursday when I passed the airport so a leisurely (and sunny!) Scottish stopover for the crew.

Eng

• Like 1

Taking the thread title literally, an apache just came in at roof top height to land at the local community centre for their open day today. Just a couple of streets away

Edited by bar side