Star Wars new model kits from Bandai

Despy

i dont see anything on there that says "tie interceptor" and i can't get the page to translate either :-(

The light green bar under the search box says 1/72 タイ・インターセプター (プラモデル) = "1/72 TIE Interceptor (plastic model)"

The next four lines say:
メーカー バンダイ = "Maker: Bandai"
スケール 1/72 = "Scale:1/72"
原作 STAR WARS = "Series: Star Wars"
発売予定日 7月 = "Release Date: 7th month" (i.e. July)

For the rest of the info, it's easiest to just copy and paste selected text into Google Translate.

Edited by Blackbrazen
  • Like 1

Very nice. Just about make out the edge of the A-Wing. Very nice indeed, now where's the B-Wing and Blockade Runner we all crave. Lukes Landspeeder would go down a treat as well

• Like 1

I wish I could find more pictures of the Star Wars booth. Above the interceptor, you can kind of make out a label that says "1/12 Battle Droid" so they are obviously showing off some new stuff

I wish I could find more pictures of the Star Wars booth. Above the interceptor, you can kind of make out a label that says "1/12 Battle Droid" so they are obviously showing off some new stuff

Yep, I've got to agree. I'm convinced it says "1/12 Battle Droid & STAP"

I know what you mean now, thanks... I'm sure the Boy has one in Lego :hmmm:

I thought the Droid Army could have been a lot more menacing and useful if they'd dispensed with the slap-stick, and having watched the Phantom Edit now, it's a much better film for the lack of Binks. :)

Crickey that turbo lazer tower is smaller than I was expecting it to be. The interceptor and the clone trooper will be on my buy list

Edited by andygif290368

:lol: Someone's swapped Threepio's head with one of the droids too... I told you there was too much slap stick in the prequels :tease:

I like the Battledroid options- standing. folded and two where parts have been swapped with C-3PO.

Bandai was actively discouraging the taking of photos this time, thanks to Samuel McGuire for making that one available!

It says battle droid and STAP which is that flying upright speeder thing. Cool!

Will

Oops missed a page of replies. Oh well, count me as slow but excited.

They are bringing Poe's X-wing out in the Box scale series so hopefully there will be a 1/72 kit as well.

No sign of a 1/12 Jarr Jarr Binks kit yet, we can only hope!

They are bringing Poe's X-wing out in the Box scale series so hopefully there will be a 1/72 kit as well.

No sign of a 1/12 Jarr Jarr Binks kit yet, we can only hope!

if they ever release that kit, i will kill you for even suggesting it! :fight: (joking)

did you get a chance to ask them what happened to their 3ft long Imperial Star Destroyer, are they ever going to release that as a kit :Tasty:

Edited by PhantomMajor