BM World of Tanks contact list

JasonC

Hi Chaps,

Since there have been a fair number of responses in the current WoT thread, I've taken the liberty of collating the various usernames that people have posted in that thread. This is to put them in one place so that people can look up fellow BM'ers online if they so wish. In the game, they can be added to your 'Contacts' list, (bottom left of your garage toolbar) so that you can check who is online at a glance. At the moment the list is for the EU server only.

I'll try and keep this top post updated as new people post in this thread.

Format is: 'BM name - WoT name'

PaulH_____________ paul_h
Norwegian Wood____ NW65
Mikemx____________ Barkmann_77
PLC1966___________ PLC1966
ElectroSoldier____ Plasma_Fire
John R____________ Aviation_Cafe
Rick Brown________ Rick_2014
Andy K____________ The_Lone_Gunman
Kallisti__________ KallistiUK
JasonC____________ aircav

gregg136__________ gregg_smith1

Peter Marshall____ Etaardvark

Dazzio____________ Dazzio_San

Tarheellaw________ T99_armata_eu

Cheers,
Jason

Edited by JasonC
  • Like 2

I'd like to add, that if anyone wants to add me to their team or clan (or whatever!) I don't go round shooting my own team out of habit! Also I'm not that good at the game but sometimes I can have good battles!

thanks

Mike

Edited by Mikemx
  • Like 1

Tactics don't come into it with WoT :) It's just a free for all and pot luck on whether you survive to the end of a round. In the past I've pointed out on the mini-map a certain area that I know will have the other side coming to in force, only to be dismayed when the rest of my team go to the other side of a map and leave me to face the hordes alone :D

• Like 1

Etaardvark - (don't ask)

I daresay it has to do with Cerberus being your avatar...

I'm on the NA servers, so my username is immaterial, but I'm pretty bad.

Tactics don't come into it with WoT :) It's just a free for all and pot luck on whether you survive to the end of a round.

Unsure if you're joking or not, but I disagree. I have seen a skilled player defeat ten tanks after the entire rest of his team was destroyed, and that's only the most egregious example. I'm not good at the game by any stretch, but those with good tactical sense can and do affect the course of a match.

Lest it appear that I was being discriminatory against non-EU players, I should say that the EU only nature of the list is simply due to the absence of multiple players from any other server. If there is an interest, I'll happily maintain parallel lists in the first post.

J.

Tactics don't come into it with WoT :) It's just a free for all and pot luck on whether you survive to the end of a round. In the past I've pointed out on the mini-map a certain area that I know will have the other side coming to in force, only to be dismayed when the rest of my team go to the other side of a map and leave me to face the hordes alone :D

Tactics are important. If you don't use it, get XVM, it will help how you play ie; if you have a good team and a higher chance of winning you can play more aggressively, but if your chances are low, then play more conservatively, sit in behind the bad players and let them take the XP damage while you pot people from longer range.

Using the minimap is important. Counting tanks spotted is a good habit to get into. If you have 10 tanks spotted on one side, 2 destroyed, then you know at best you're facing 3 tanks defending one flank. Notice too what tanks have been spotted, this will give you an indication of who you're facing. So if you're driving a medium tank and notice that the only defenders on the flank in front of you are light tanks, attack. If it's tank destroyers, then approach with caution as they are sure to be sniping, if heavy tanks sit tight and either call for a scout or wait till they advance and pick them off.

If you run into a situation where your teams gone full noob and lemming trained down one side, don't attempt to hold one flank by yourself, you'll just get swarmed and killed. Fall back to cover on the opposite side of the base and wait for them to try and cap. At very least you'll be able to do far more damage as most cap areas are open or have open space around them where attacking tanks are exposed.

Learn how to side scrape and angle your armour. You'll bounce a lot more shots doing this than just presenting a slab sided target.

Learn where tanks are vulnerable, especially where their ammo rack and fuel tanks are.

If up against heavy tank destroyers like the IS-122 or 152 with the large derp guns, attack their track first and cripple them. If you get caught 1v1 with American tank destroyers like the Wolverine, Hellcat or T-25/2, attack them as they have very slow turret rotation speed and if you circle them they'll have no chance.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

If anyone sees me online, they are more than welcome to add me. I have done a few platoons with S_Tasker and had fun doing them.

My game name is Dazzio_San if anyone wants to add me.

Kind Regards,

Dazz

• 2 weeks later...

I am T99_armata_eu . I play RU server too. I play my tier seven through nines a lot. Tier ten tanks bore me except for my 121 and FV4202. Lots of fun. I'm on a lot but since I'm in the US I'm six hours behind .

• 1 month later...