Airfix/Heller 1:43 Land Rover

adamsoco

Have you decided on what you have planned for the "I've rolled the Rover over - Over " Landy yet ??????? A friend I have made recently on Facebook works as a driver with the UN and has posted some photos recently of some modern UN vehicles, including a few that have come a cropper !!!!

Might give you some more inspiration if you ever thought you needed any more !!!!!!

Will keep looking in

Nige

Hi Nige. It might be another UN beastie. Rolled, burned out and abandonned. Give myself some new skills and techniques to play with.

Wing mirrors, winch and cable installed. Sand ladders strapped onto the side, and headlight lenses added.

20150101_134425-1_zps0zusxuwf.jpg

Edited by adamsoco
  • Like 2

Adam

Sometimes less is more as the roll over look does look quite good as is !!!!!!!!! Often when folks try to mimic burnt out they forget how the real vehicle reacts to fire and some bits stay while others are totally destroyed !!!!!!!!! You might have to look at a few real burnt Landies to capture that look well !!!!!!!!

A basic roll over on the other hand can take advantage of the good painting and decals with a few bumps and scratches added for good measure !!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing how you pull it off !!!!!!!!!

Nige