1:72 Eduard Bf 110 G-4 Weekend

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to see more of this. Only experience I have with the G-4 was/is building 4 of the old Italeri one. Things have evolved much since :winkgrin:

Edited by hgbn
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well I sat down at the bench today with the intention of at least getting this one somewhere near to finished. But, alas all I ended up doing was snapping bits off and fighting the damn thing again. So it's been put in the box and relegated to the shelf off doom till I feel like looking at it again.

Sorry guys this is yet another GB I won't be finishing :(

The problem Mish is that if you feel that you're working to a deadline it often takes the enjoyment and motivation out of it. I have the same difficulty sometimes with paintings that I do for commission, it just becomes a slog and I'm often dissatisfied with the results. Don't loose any sleep over it!! :)

Max

Gosh Mish it couldn't have been worse than the 1/48th version, you looked like you were almost in the home stretch!

I feel your pain with snapping bits off, between the front shell deflector and the lower antenna array they both had been knocked off or bent well into the double figure territory with mine!!! I even had names for them.........unprintable ones!

So hope to see this one finished in the 2015 KUTA GB