Max Decals Finnish Magister in 1/48th- for sale anywhere?

neilh

I was hoping to find this set ( and other decals ) at Telford but there were very few " older" decal sheets for sale. One thing I did find a little disappointing with SMW this time around was the lack of decals, masks ( no Montex this year) and older etched sets. Definite lack of decals with Paul Davis not trading at all this year. I did bump in to him but he doesn't think he has these. I had a good rummage in the Hannants boxes and those on Aeroclubs stand with no luck. Has anyone seen them for sale anywhere or on line? No luck on E bay searches for some weeks now and I don't have enough posts to place a "want ad" here.

Joe, doesn't do the Magister in Finnish marking in 1/48. He only does the Finnish ones in 1/72. He didn't convert the whole 1/72 sheet to 1/48. He was there in Telford for the whole of Saturday, but just as a civilian Modeler. He will be appearing as a vendor (I think) at the Cork Model Fair Feb 1st 2015. If you want to pop over. You can always send him an email !

He did, but did not re release them with the launch of the Kinetic kit. They were originally released some time ago in 1/72 and 1/48th. Reviewed here on Hyperscale in 2001 ( or 2003 )http://www.kitreview.com/reviews/magisterdecalreviewbg_1.htm. Have to say I didn't realize they were released 14 years ago!

Edited by neilh

• 2 weeks later...