Airfix (actually MPC) 1:12 Christie Steam Fire Engine

Kallisti

Kallisti!

O. M. G. !!!

I just read through the whole thread TWICE .WHY you ask?

Because I had to drink all your fascinating build in more than once as I ADORE ENGINES. :heart::heart:

I THINK YOU DID A PHENOMENAL job on this Sir,simply looks INCREDIBLY STUNNING. :wow::wow::yikes:

You can Build anything you put your mind to ..shows a real modeler with skills!!! :thumbsup:

I would say it looks even better than the one I have seen back home in a USA Museum... :worthy:

She looks RED HOT!!! :wub:

:mike:

{I ran out of MY LIKES,will be back when BM gives ME more :wicked: }

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I can hear the bells clanging and the ladies fainting from the sheer excitement!

The kind of thing that happens whenever I walk into a room...

Lovely model! Vintage vehicles might not have been as efficient as their modern counterparts but they were far more interesting to look at...

Um, yeah... um no... lol

Thanks for resurrecting this thread from last year. I'm still very pleased at the result whenever I see this on my shelf. Sadly the back axle has come loose after its first show trip last month to Yeovilton. Will need to fix that... don't know if it'll make the trip all the way up to Cosford next month, but it will definitely be at Poole in April and Salisbury in May

I often refer back to this thread, not just because its a superb model, but I love The Move :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for resurrecting this thread:)

Having just moved house, I had to get all the model down from the shelves and pack them and it reminded me how fragile this model has become. I stopped taking it to shows quite quickly as every time I did, I managed to break something off! After the move, there was one tap and one guage broken off that needed repair. The age of the plastic plus the fact it was red plastic originally anyway means its not got very brittle.