Winter Camo He-111 H-6

Have just finished this as I wanted to take something to Telford.... also, shamelessly (considering the time I've been on BM), my first RFI on the forum too.

Now, I just need more time to finish my other projects..... :hmmm:

15550169437_3ac8c82566_b.jpgFinished He-111 1/72 Hasegawa by Totallyrad.co.uk, on Flickr

15549481299_724e1b2a43_b.jpgFinished He-111 1/72 Hasegawa by Totallyrad.co.uk, on Flickr

15733435851_9ab0bcc37d_b.jpgFinished He-111 1/72 Hasegawa by Totallyrad.co.uk, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, any comments good or bad welcome :ninja:

• Like 60

A very convincing portrayal of a weary-looking workhorse!

It would particularly good in a slushy winter diorama. In the meantime, perhaps some slight flattening of the mainwheel tyres might give it a more immediate sense of weight?

Impressive finishing and weathering!

Kind regards,

Joachim

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, it seem to go down well at Telford, which was surprising.

Nice one Rad.

Very nice winter camo.

May I ask you how was it achieved?

I think the weathering is spot on too.

Adrian

Mixed combination of hairspray, toothpicks, water, toothbrush, 1200+(grade, not how many :lol: ) polishing sticks..

A very convincing portrayal of a weary-looking workhorse!

It would particularly good in a slushy winter diorama. In the meantime, perhaps some slight flattening of the mainwheel tyres might give it a more immediate sense of weight?

Impressive finishing and weathering!

Kind regards,

Joachim

It was a OOB build just to get something done this year, but sadly it took longer than expected. However, I do plan on sticking it on a small base with weighted wheels, just not yet though, thanks again! :)

Occasionally I see a kit on here that totally blows me away, and this week this is it.

Totally inspiring finish, nice one.

Edited by Skids
  • Like 1