Aeroclub C-23A Sherpa

Radleigh

Sorry to be a doom merchant but according to John the Sherpa I bought was the very last one. He had managed to scrape enough bits together to produce 2 kits and had already sold one. I hope he can help out. Like you I hadn't seen one for ages so was a bit shocked to see one on his stand.

Cheers

Glen

The Sherpa Glen bought was the second of the two I found enough parts for, and it even had a label on the box :winkgrin: which I don't think Kev's did. I do occasionally find odd bits but I think the Sherpa is now a dead parrot. However if I do come across more parts I'll remember who was asking.

Would there be any interest in a small run of the Varsity? I have found some decals in the box marked Tiger moth (no Tiger decs though).

John

• Like 2

The Sherpa Glen bought was the second of the two I found enough parts for, and it even had a label on the box :winkgrin: which I don't think Kev's did. I do occasionally find odd bits but I think the Sherpa is now a dead parrot. However if I do come across more parts I'll remember who was asking.

Would there be any interest in a small run of the Varsity? I have found some decals in the box marked Tiger moth (no Tiger decs though).

John

Hi John, I would be very interested in a Varsity as they seem a bit hard to find these days!. How do I go about putting my name down for one?.

Mark.

Having seen the Varsity at Telford (and the build a while ago) I'd be interested too John

It's on my 'would really like to ' list and I don't think I fancy scratchbuilding that too :)

bill

Tiger Moth?

Do I do your packing away for you John, that's the kind of stock control I'm likely to perform ;)