This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
runeha

1/72 Hasegawa B-25H Mitchell

Hi! This is Hasegawas B-25H finished in Tamiya colors. I used Eduard photoetch for interior details, and Quickboost cowlings. A bit green OD, but I pretend this is the ANA 613 color :)

B-25H_015.jpg

B-25H_016.jpg

B-25H_017.jpg

B-25H_018.jpg

B-25H_019.jpg

B-25H_020.jpg

B-25H_021.jpg

Any comments appreciated

Best regards
Rune Haugen

Norway

Great build ! How many weight has you put in it ? and where ?

Well done

Cheers

Bernd

You know how some worry about the correct shade of OD but that looks like job well done

Thanks for your commentsm, guys :) BerndM: I used about 40 grams to prevent this from tailsitting.

Best regards

Rune Haugen

Nice B-25.

I've got this exact model sat on my coffee table having just put the decals on. Mine is the second option 'Leroy's Joy'. I've gone for a more 'Brown' OD by using the Xtracrylix ANA 13 paint. As for weight - a lot! I filled the nose cone with lead dust shot and under the cockpit, now it sits perfectly.

I too have used Eduard Zoom etch in the cockpit, Quickboost cowlings and guns but also True Details wheels.

thanks

Mike

Nice B-25.

I've got this exact model sat on my coffee table having just put the decals on. Mine is the second option 'Leroy's Joy'. I've gone for a more 'Brown' OD by using the Xtracrylix ANA 13 paint. As for weight - a lot! I filled the nose cone with lead dust shot and under the cockpit, now it sits perfectly.

I too have used Eduard Zoom etch in the cockpit, Quickboost cowlings and guns but also True Details wheels.

thanks

Mike

Hi! Hope you post some photos og Leroy's joy :) When you mentions it, I used the guns from Quickboost too. Good luck with the remaining job on your project.

Rune

Mean looking Mitchell, really nice work