1/72 Hasegawa B-25H Mitchell

Hi! This is Hasegawas B-25H finished in Tamiya colors. I used Eduard photoetch for interior details, and Quickboost cowlings. A bit green OD, but I pretend this is the ANA 613 color :)

B-25H_015.jpg

B-25H_016.jpg

B-25H_017.jpg

B-25H_018.jpg

B-25H_019.jpg

B-25H_020.jpg

B-25H_021.jpg

Any comments appreciated

Best regards
Rune Haugen

Norway

• Like 21

Nice B-25.

I've got this exact model sat on my coffee table having just put the decals on. Mine is the second option 'Leroy's Joy'. I've gone for a more 'Brown' OD by using the Xtracrylix ANA 13 paint. As for weight - a lot! I filled the nose cone with lead dust shot and under the cockpit, now it sits perfectly.

I too have used Eduard Zoom etch in the cockpit, Quickboost cowlings and guns but also True Details wheels.

thanks

Mike

• Like 1

Nice B-25.

I've got this exact model sat on my coffee table having just put the decals on. Mine is the second option 'Leroy's Joy'. I've gone for a more 'Brown' OD by using the Xtracrylix ANA 13 paint. As for weight - a lot! I filled the nose cone with lead dust shot and under the cockpit, now it sits perfectly.

I too have used Eduard Zoom etch in the cockpit, Quickboost cowlings and guns but also True Details wheels.

thanks

Mike

Hi! Hope you post some photos og Leroy's joy :) When you mentions it, I used the guns from Quickboost too. Good luck with the remaining job on your project.

Rune

• 2 weeks later...