Hello to all

f5ftigerII

Hi to all,

I'm Brian, living near Sidmouth in sunny Devon. Have been modelling most of my 68 years. Yet, whilst trying ever harder, "maturity", trembling hands and declining eyesight combine to frustrate my efforts!

Primary interest is 1/48 & 1/32 Russian and Chinese combat aircraft, in all the guises they can be found in.

Am presently finishing an Neomega MiG21UM in Egyptian colours - what a struggle to get everything together! Had to do it quickly before Trumpeter beat me to the draw! Recently finished KP Su-25UTG with folding wings (yes, 12 were made) looking absolutely forlorn and neglected.

Next project will be combining KP Su-7 with an Su-17/22M4 to hopefully result in an Su-17M Fitter D.

Hope to bump into some of you at Telford.

Brian Griffin

Welcome to BM Brian, great to have another Russian aircraft fan, I'm just finishing a Su-25UBK in the In Progress section. Hopefully see some pics of your builds!

Muzz

A walk around Sidmouth is akin to immersing oneself in the sparkling pool of eternal youth! Even with 68 summers under my belt, every stroll down town leaves me refreshed and energised having been the youngest person I met that day!