2. 2. Non Aviation Subjects

• Figure GB
    • SciFi GB
    • ACHTUNG PANZER (1939-45) GB
    • Formula 1/MotoGP GB
    • Nothing in this section

When does the voting close?

One month, sorry, thought I typed that :doh:

Is there a particular number of votes needed to get a group build to go ahead ?

Rick

See below

The 5 with the highest number of votes, and the non-aviation with the most votes go through

I think this is right?

K

Correct

how is it that the figures and percentages in the lower non-aviation votes don't match with the upper list?

upper: Figure GB (27 votes [5.83%])

lower: Figure GB (38 votes [26.03%])

how is it that the figures and percentages in the lower non-aviation votes don't match with the upper list?

upper: Figure GB (27 votes [5.83%])

lower: Figure GB (38 votes [26.03%])

Because there are more votes in total in the upper than in the lower section. So 27 votes in the upper make just 5.83% while 38 votes in the lower are already over 26% of all votes given in this section...

Bootneck you can vote as many as you like (you could vote for all but this makes as much sense as not voting at all). So you can vote for all non-aviation GB twice: One time in the gereal GB section and one time in the non-aviation GB. The five with the most votes of the general GB will get a date - all others not. The sixth GB will be the one with the most votes from the non-aviation GB (simply to make sure not all GBs will be only about airplanes).

None of the non-aviation GBs currently has enough votes (so far - it can change till the end of this month of course) to be under the top five in the general section. "Figure GB" is currently leading that non-aviation pack in the general section. So if you want any of the non-aviation GBs to happen it would be good to give them the vote in both sections to increase chances.

I hope I got it right...

Paul, we can´t nor need to vote for STGB:s. When a STGB gathers 15 members signed in Mish gives it a "slot" in STGB calendar, locks the topic in GB Chat section and starts a new one in Future GB:s. Here it says you´re hosting Tiger Moth STGB from 1st Aug 2015 till 1st Nov 2015. Happy modelling and hosting! I´m still waiting for "my" Ju 88 STGB to hit the second stage but I see Mish is more than busy with next years' GB voting process, my sincerest thanks to her for making all our GB:s happen :-) Regards, V-P

• Like 3

gosh this is bloody close!!! opps sorry for language....too many stress relief drinks!!! :sick:

By the looks of of it the one GB that just misses out will just miss out by one vote I reckon!!!! :yikes:

This will be a far closer vote than last year...........

..................I don't know if i'll make it!!!!!!!! :door::boom: