• Nothing in this section
  2. 2. Non Aviation Subjects

• Figure GB
    • SciFi GB
    • ACHTUNG PANZER (1939-45) GB
    • Formula 1/MotoGP GB
    • Nothing in this section

It's that time of year again folks.

Vote for the six GBs you would like to see next year.

this year there are two sections one for all and proposed GBs meeting the 30 member rule and a second for non aviation subjects of which only one is guaranteed a place in the six GBs for next year.

I have included all the qualifying GBs from last year that missed out in the voting.

You can vote for all or just one but use your votes wisely.

Dates will be offered to the GB that gets the most votes first and then the next most etc. However GBs that are anniversary GBs I will try to accommodate with a suitable date.

Good luck

Edited by Mish

How do I place more than one vote for a certain subject? I was forced into placing votes for other subjects including a non-aviation one, so I've removed my votes until I now how I can do what I want to do.

BTW, the French Fancy GB covers subjects on land, sea and air!

Wez

Look I'm never going to be able to please everyone all of the time. Does it really matter if you vote for a non aviation GB that you have no intention of of joining in?

Pick the one that you think BM needs.

I try to make the whole GB process as diplomatic as possible, taking onboard and incorporating as many views and ideas as possible. If I'm failing then I'm sorry.

• Like 3

Look I'm never going to be able to please everyone all of the time. Does it really matter if you vote for a non aviation GB that you have no intention of of joining in?

Pick the one that you think BM needs.

I try to make the whole GB process as diplomatic as possible, taking onboard and incorporating as many views and ideas as possible. If I'm failing then I'm sorry.

Sorry, I was only asking 'cos it's not as straightforward as it seems and I thought it was me merely being dense!

No criticism intended!

Wez

Mish, you are doing a fantastic job - one of the great things about Britmodeller is its inclusiveness. A newbie can post with a sure knowledge that someone will answer with respect and, most likely, profound knowledge on a subject. The system you've set up fits perfectly in that spirit.

• Like 2