Morris Commercial 15 cwt

Ratch

hello Ratch,

very nice indeed.. :wow::goodjob:

do you build any kinds of vehicles or just certain specific ones.. :winkgrin: you do a great job on them. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

just that I recently went to a model fair in Austria and I saw humungous amounts of different vehicles ranging from trucks to lorries to old collectibles vehicles like the COCA COLA vehicles, cars , old and new era etc that were selling for hundreds of Euros depending the year of the vehicles production.

• Like 1

Thanks very much. Generally I build vehicles that take my fancy, although I like to build ones that tie in with my interest in local history. The 1st Northamptonshire Yeomanry had Morris Commercials in 1939 before they got their tanks. I'm currently working on a Leyland tractor and Thor missile. These were deployed at Polebrook and Harrington.

• Like 1

Thanks very much. Generally I build vehicles that take my fancy, although I like to build ones that tie in with my interest in local history. The 1st Northamptonshire Yeomanry had Morris Commercials in 1939 before they got their tanks. I'm currently working on a Leyland tractor and Thor missile. These were deployed at Polebrook and Harrington.

Thanks Ratch.

Look forward to them too :popcorn: