Airliner III Group Build Chat

feoffee2

As an update, I have a few I could do:

1/144 Connie, 737-200 and 1/72nd Twin Otter all in NORDAIR markings. Decals courtesy Whiskey JacK and Thunderbird. If some decent attractive decals appear between now and then for the 1/72nd Revell DC-4/C-54 may enter that and maybe whatever else inspires me.

Hello, a bit late to the party but I would like to join in too please if the vote goes ok.

I have a Welsh Models 757 and Royal Nepal transfers I would love to do, and Group Builds give me the prompt I need sometimes!

Cheers,

RAY

• 2 weeks later...

I've voted. And today I received an expensive resin kit that was going in special offers from Hannants. Quite horrified when I opened it .... only about 10 parts including the teeny tiny undersized looking undercart legs. It the F-Rsin Avro Canada Jetliner! Tones of flash and a few air bubbles at extremities...eeeek!

I voted and am interested in joining too. Have got a spare Airbus in the pile - might try something different with it.

Edited by MikeyJ

The vote is for which group builds should happen next year - there is no gallery because it hasn't happened yet. Get voting if you want it to. :)

Andrew

Lol about my misunderstanding, thanks Andrew ... and I voted ...

Martin

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...