1/72 - MiG-29SMT (9.19) "Fulcrum-E" by Trumpeter - released

Homebee

14 hours ago, kotey said:

Sorry, sharkmouth - MiG-29SMT is boring for you - only two types of camouflage (splinter-type and grey-green) from RuAF and Algerian camouflage.

Well kotey, you spoiled me with 5 sharkmouth schemes on your first Fulcrum sheet!  I ended up buying it twice (48th & 72nd scales).

General Designer, I can't see the images (they are blocked at work) but thank you for pointing out where I can find the decal sheet.

Regards,

On 10/6/2016 at 7:34 AM, Ryan Hothersall said:

What about Algerian and Indian markings?.

It turns out that the Indian MiG-29UPG (izd. 9-20) will require removing the raised rectangles (lights) from the outer sides of the vertical tail plus adding new sensors (large one on the starboard fin and small ones under the wings near the tips.). 

Regards,

I gave in and got me one, as well as the AKAN set, because I don't want to wait until 21whatever for the Zvezda (but will -of course!- get that one as well). The single Kh-31 struck me as an odd oversight as well.

Luckily,I have some spares from my Zvezda Su-27SM. But,and perhaps Kotey can answer this one - what are common loads on these birds in RuAF service? 

Cheers,

Andre

Trumpeter would have one use the older cockpit tub (not the newly tooled one on the new sprue tree),  Looking at images of the 9.19 cockpit, it looks more like the new cockpit tub... strange!

Regards,