GB Chat

AnonymousDFB1

Might manage to finish off my Jugoslavian Sabre that I dropped almost as soon as I started. I have a Blenheim and Wellington to finish for the Bomber Command GB.

Might just finish off my SD Zaku III though as its been waiting on final sanding and a coat of paint for months.

At last the Group Build I have been waiting for :speak_cool:

Not finished one thing this year, I daren't look in all the open boxes scattered around the man cave.

In 72nd scale 2 x C-97A Stratofreighters and a B-1B, also an AMT KC-135A hanging on the wall. And upstairs in another stash a Hasegawa SR-71 which I tried to cover with silver foil.

In 48th 2 x F-4 Phantoms, 2 x A-4 Skyhawks, an ESCI F-104G, a Lindberg F11F-1 Tiger. Oh, and two more Skyhawks.

In 32nd a Revell F-104G Starfighter.

And a figure of an Apollo astronaut!

Also have to finish a 48th HB F-111A 'Vark and a KH F-101C Voodoo but they are current builds.

Anyone here ever been subjected to the Belbin Team Roles assessment? No surprise my lowest score was 'Completer-Finisher' - "Painstaking, conscientious. Seeks errors and omissions. Delivers on time."

:weep:

I think I'd score the same as you Ghostbase!

I have a rather large Shelf of Doom (actually a shelf and two large underbed storage boxes of Doom). Just need to decide what to go for. Is it one model per thread, or one thread per member?

I have to ask these things as I'm not too bright....

I'm wondering - the thing that I must do one day and what I postpone over and over again is not to complete abandoned projects but do some maintenance on the finished ones - glue back broken and loose parts, torn rig wires, clean them up etc. Does that qualify?

Ha, everything in my stash could qualify. I seem to have lots of unfinished kits because it takes me so long to paint them compared to make them. No promises but I could enter almost anything currently sitting in their boxes in the modelling room.

Duncan B

Technically as there is no 25% rule you could start now ;)

Hmm, perhaps in this case the rule should be that it has to have been at least 25% started to enter! I guess it all depends on when you consider a kit to have been "started"... It's like the saying in the homebuilt aircraft world: "90% completed, only 90% left to do!"

bob

• Like 2

Well I have two possibles Revells 1/72 Schnellboat which has sat for two years in a box 90% complete and academy,s pre coloured Titanic which

I was given last year which is about 50% complete.