'Heavy MiGs' of the 50's and 60's from Modelsvit

John R

I recently bought a kit of the first of these a/c and in the kit was this set of forthcoming attractions. Unfortunately there was no indication of when they would appear. Does anyone else know?

Modelsvit_zps5b77a74d.jpg

John

Edited by John R

John, is very difficult question.
I don't divide that optimism which expresses concerning the current situation here. To consider a situation only on production of models in the country:
- actually bankrupt,
- with two of regions war goes Gross domestic product (GDP) making (only officially) 30%.
About what production of models can there be a speech in the country where can the integrated power grid will collapse? I will explain. These two regions provided other part of the country with coal for thermal power plants.
The structure of power of the country makes about 40% of the electric power make thermal power plants, 40% nuclear, 20% wind, solar and gidro eletrostantion. In principle 40% of the electric power made by nuclear power plants are enough for electricity supply of the country. But a devil in details, electricity consumption isn't continuous and in the period of peak loadings thermal power plants provide maintenance of clock frequency in electric networks if clock frequency it is impossible to support that at the set level emergency protection nuclear works and they stop..... everything the electric power isn't present.... how it is possible to do equipment for molding of models without electricity? How to print boxes, decal, instructions?
As example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_blackout_of_2003
It I consider only one aspect of the events, and exist also questions:
- inflations of national currency in relation to world currencies to dollar, EURO and the British pound (since the beginning of year falling made 90% from a rate of 8 hryvnias for dollar, to 15 hryvnias for dollar) and due to artificial regulation of a course there is a pent-up demand for currency. What relation it has to models? Direct because polystyrene prefer to buy the import. Yes is also own production. In what a difference it is just possible to see having compared Modelsvit and Amodel's castings!
Modelsvit import, Amodel local production... at least so spoke to me.

- uncontrollable spread of arms and as a result splash in crime and instability to explain I think isn't necessary here.

..... and there are a lot of other factors.

Generally my forecast negative if manage to make well... if isn't present that is option that never and not to see these models.

Simply I got used to consider all situation in general, but not in its separate aspects.....

B.R.
Serge

Edited by Aardvark

Thank you, Serge.The situation in Ukraine was one of the reasons for asking the question. However if making models is your job and other jobs are scarce I suppose that you struggle on as best you can. I hope, not just for modelling reasons, that beleaguered country can sort out its domestic problems.

John

The situation in Ukraine was one of the reasons for asking the question. However if making models is your job and other jobs are scarce I suppose that you struggle on as best you can.

John in spite of the fact that I don't make model, my education is related both to technology of mechanical engineering and to management of engineering plants. That is to that that has a community with production of models. However my job slightly another, it is connected with economy. That allows me to communicate with many people concerning the government, finance, power, medicine, police, security service, etc. and to receive from them information which is really reflecting a situation and not that show on TV. Producers of models spin in the closed world and naturally such information don't possess therefore they have such optimistic forecasts. I know someone from them personally with someone mutual friends. Without going into detail, these are very naive people. The Ukrainian production of short-runes of models it in general a unique thing from the point of view of economy and a problem in that that it can exist only in Ukraine under those conditions which were, but it won't be able to exist under those conditions which will be if SUDDENLY (in what I don't trust) Ukraine will enter the European Union. The irony consists in that that the Ukrainian producers of models of it don't realize.

I hope, not just for modelling reasons, that beleaguered country can sort out its domestic problems.

Unfortunately to all appearances that there will be a further escalation of the conflict. As far as I can judge official Kiev has no other way of permission of this conflict except as the military.

On border with Donetsk city the attacking army group including by some estimates about 30000 infantries with tanks, artillery, Multiple rocket launcher BM-21 Grad/BM-27 Uragan/BM-30 Smerch and Tactical Operational Missile Complex "Tochka"(its NATO reporting name is SS-21 Scarab) all this now concentrates is aimed at city agglomeration where now there is about 600 000 civilian population what occurs if all this is applied in city building you shouldn't explain?

Just like that can't dismiss this Kiev group, in army moods "Showdown wander with Donetsk and then showdown with Kiev" it is connected as with that that Kiev doesn't pay them the promised money, and with that that they have an opinion that in Kiev the traitors who were specially exhausting them in coppers sit. Fixing of the conflict is impossible because the Ukrainian army isn't ready to winter isn't provided with winter regimentals therefore she won't be able physically to sit in entrenchments - will freeze! Frosts at us can reach -40 degrees Celsius, taking into account the increased humidity it is worse than the Siberian frosts.

In case attempt of attack is for them unsuccessful.... it is the last military reserve of Kiev... further only anarchy across all territory.... respectively about what production of models can there be a speech?

I very much want that all this wasn't because I write from Donetsk, but unfortunately realities are that today.

B.R.

Serge

Edited by Aardvark